ADaboy announced it will introduce ADaboy ENGINE, an innovative content management system for Digital Out of Home installations, at DSE 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada on March 28–31 2017. Offering exceptional ease of use and packed with a robust feature set, ADaboy ENGINE was developed with large DOOH installation users and operators in mind — and built by those same users and operators — instead of engineers. The result is a powerful, intuitive CMS built for today’s rapidly growing DOOH landscape.
Steve Gilbard, CEO of ADaboy, is thrilled to launch such a disruptive product in a market bound by traditional thinking. “ADaboy ENGINE does what no other CMS out there on the market can do,” says Gilbard. “ADaboy ENGINE can handle unlimited pixel space with perfect synchronization and smooth playback, thanks to its ambitious feature set.”
ADaboy ENGINE’s powerful, innovative set of features includes:
- Display Mapping enabling near-limitless resolutions and configurations;
- Elegant Web-Based Interface, allowing display control from anywhere;
- Agile Playlist Creation, making content additions of any type effortless;
- Optimized Workflows, allowing efficient management of multiple installations;
- Playlist Alternatives, allowing content stacking and minimized playlist length;
- Flexible Recurrent Scheduling, prioritizing events from interruptions to takeovers, and other recurring high priority events;
- Customized Hardware and Software Design, maximizing reliability, including integrated backups and redundancies;
- Responsive Support Team, understanding the urgent needs of mission critical installations.
ADaboy will showcase their revolutionary approach to DOOH content management at Booth 1444 at DSE 2017. The ADaboy team — with over 60 years of combined digital signage experience — will be on hand to answer questions, give live demos, and allow attendees to try the ADaboy experience for themselves.